An Explicit Connection Between Faith and Justice
Integrating religious values into legal education, and education more broadly, is a consistent theme in Institute's conversations and scholarship.
- Amy Uelmen, Education's Highest Aim: Teaching and Learning through a Spirituality of Communion, book co-authored with Michael James and Thomas Masters (New York, New City Press, 2010).
- Amy Uelmen, Sparks and Bridges: Catalysts of a Catholic Higher Education that Works, 26 Current Issues in Catholic Higher Education 59-64 (2007). Download PDF
- Amy Uelmen, An Explicit Connection between Faith and Justice in Catholic Legal Education: Why Rock the Boat? Download PDF
- Amy Uelmen, Me, My Career and the Future of Our World. Download PDF
- Amy Uelmen, University Education: In Search of a New Model. Download PDF