Richard Scott Carnell
Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
Office: Room 229
- Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions, United States Department of the Treasury, 1993-1999;
- Senior Counsel (1989-93) and Counsel (1987-88), United States Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs;
- Attorney, 1984-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System;
- Attorney (1982-84), Broad, Schulz, Larson & Wineberg (San Francisco).
- Principal subjects: Banking Law, Financial Institutions, Corporations.
EducationHarvard University, J.D., 1982
Yale University, B.A., 1975