Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
Office: Room 440
- Religious Consumers and Institutional Challenges to American Public Schools, 1 Journal of Law, Religion, and State (forthcoming April 2012).
- Changing the Conversation in Education Law: Political Geography and Virtual Schooling, 41:2 Journal of Law and Education (forthcoming April 2012).
- Obama's "Czars" for Domestic Policy and the Law of the White House Staff 79 Fordham Law Review 2577 (2011)
- The School District Boundary Problem, 42 Urban L. 495 (2010).
- Local Government without Tiebout, 41 Urban L. 93 (2009).
- School Choice and States' Duty to Support 'Public' Schools, 48 Boston College L. Rev. 909 (2007).
- The Role of Empirical Research in Informing Debates about the Constitutionality of School Choice, 1 J. School Choice 123 (2006).
- The Last Wave: The Rise of the Contingent School District. 84 North Carolina L. Rev. 857 (2006).
- Legislating Accountability: Standards, Sanctions, and School District Reform. 46 William & Mary L. Rev. 1655 (2005).
- Constitutional Partnerships and the States. 73 Fordham L. Rev. 1439 (2005).
- Disestablishing Local School Districts as a Remedy for Educational Inadequacy. 99 Colum. L. Rev. 1830 (1999).
- The Federal Role in Crime Control (with John J. DiIulio, Jr. and Steven K. Smith), in Crime (James Q. Wilson and Joan Petersilia eds., ICS Press 1995).