Special Master Positions
- Appointed by Judge Scheindlin as Special Master on Privilege, Work Product and other Discovery Questions, In re IPO Securities Litigation, 2004–2008.
- Appointed by Judge Scheindlin as Special Master in Louis Vuitton v. Dooney & Bourke, a trademark infringement litigation, to decide Daubert motions, 2007. Published 180 page opinion on Daubert issues, which was affirmed by Judge Scheindlin, 525 F.Supp.2d 558 (S.D.N.Y. 2007) (with Professor Barton Beebe).
- Appointed by Judges Norton and Friedman as Discovery Special Master in In re New York Renu With Moistureloc Product Liability Litigation. Published two opinions, at 2009 WL 2842745, and 2008 WL 2338552.
- Appointed by Judge Rakoff as Special Master in In re Refco, 2009-present. Opinions on dispositive motions include 2009 WL 7242548, 2010 WL 1375946, 2010 WL 5129076, and 2010 WL 1375712.
- Appointed by Judge Scheindlin as Special Master for privilege review in SEC v. Wyly, 2011-present. Published opinions include 2011 WL 3366491.
- Appointed by Justice Freedman as Discovery Referee in Graham, Inc. v. Owens-Illinois, a multi-million dollar commercial dispute in New York Supreme Court, 2008-present.
- Appointed by Justice Kornreich as Discovery Special Master in McMahon Securities v. Kleinberg, Kaplan, et. al., New York Supreme Court, 2011-present.
- Appointed by Justice Kornreich as Discovery Special Master in Coventry v. DDR, Inc., New York Supreme Court, 2011-present.