Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
- “Legal Perspectives on Seizure and Wartime Looting” for the Annual International Conference for the Association for Research into Crimes against Art (June 2012).
- “Legal Issues in Cultural Heritage Theft,” American Institute for Roman Culture’s annual “Unlisted Conference” (March 2012).
- “The Pillaging of Spain’s Cultural Heritage Property” for the Annual International Conference for the Association for Research into Crimes against Art (July 2011).
- “Art in Honor of Looting” lecture for Art & War course at Association for Research into Crimes against Art (July 2011).
- "Moderator of “Snapshot of Cultural Heritage Law” for the New York State Bar Association at Sotheby’s Art Institute (June 2011).
- "Intellectual property legal consultant for “The Mystic Kiss of Mahir Cagri,” a documentary film about the legal issues involving the world’s first internet celebrity and his battle to protect his identity (May 2010).