• Women’s Inheritance Insecurity project - Organize rural workshops on women's inheritance rights, and free legal clinics for marriage registration, will drafting and dispute resolution services.
• Right to Health Project - Promote awareness of patients’ rights through educational workshops and publications, and a large-scale survey of patient experiences with existing complaint mechanisms in Ghana.
•Access to Justice Project - Interview remand prisoners, complete and register their files, and partner with judicial service to convene courts in prisons to release those whose rightful detention has expired.
• International Trade project - Publish trade manuals and handbooks and organize workshops and policy dialogues to promote understanding and implementation of US trade measures designed to increase access for African products .
• Religion, Culture and Human Rights project - Convene venues for traditional leaders, government officials and members of civil society to gather and discuss controversial traditional practices.
• Family Justice project - Research the needs of Ghanaian families, as well as best practices in the design and implementation of family justice centers, to prepare proposals for the creation of a pilot family justice center.
•Customary Law project - Publish online database of the decisions of the Courts of the Asantehene, the King of the Ashanti, one of the largest ethnic groups in Ghana.
• LGBTI Rights project - Collaborate with African advocacy organizations and OHCHR to research and deliver trainings on the use of international and African regional human rights system to protect and promote LGBTI rights in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) project - Conduct ADR workshops for traditional chiefs and community leaders to build local capacity to conduct legally binding arbitrations.
• Legal Aid project - Create a pro bono clearinghouse for assignment of legal aid cases and prepare draft legislation to make the Legal Aid Board a constitutional body under Ghanaian law.
•Renewable Energy project - Research regulatory framework for independent power producers in Ghana on behalf of a U.S. benefit-corporation client seeking to invest in renewable energy pilot projects.