Post a Job or Internship
Fordham Law students and alumni have access to a password-protected online job bank that provides up-to-the-minute job listings of part-time, summer, post-graduate and lateral positions. Post a listing on the job bank at any time, or register your firm/company.
Note: All students are expected to adhere to the terms of the FLS Student Professionalism Standards [PDF] in connection with their job search.
- Simply go to the following Symplicity Employer Login page and click on the "Register" tab.
- Fill in the required information and submit.
- That's it! Your application should be approved within two business days. You will receive an email which will include instructions and your company's password.
Note: Save time in the future by saving this "bookmark" to your browser: https://law-fordham-csm.symplicity.com/employers
To Post a Job:
- Once you receive an email approving your account, return to the Symplicity Employer login page.
- Select the "Sign In" tab at the top of the page and enter your email address and password.
- Now click the "Jobs" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to the "Jobs Postings" page.
- Click the box labeled "Add New" and select an option for receiving submissions. Please note that employers have the option to collect materials directly to their Symplicity account by selecting "Accumulate Online."
- You're in! Fill out the required information, as appropriate, and click "Submit."
- We will then review and approve your job listing, usually within one business day.
- Length of Posting: By default, the position you have posted will remain active in Fordham's Job Bank for 30 days. To have your listing remain in our Job Bank for a different amount of time, simply specify the expiration date in the drop-box provided in the job listing page.
- Deactivation: If at anytime you wish to deactivate your listing, simply return to your job listings page and click delete at the top of the page. This will delete only the posted job. Your account remains active and available to you for future job listings.
- Collecting Resumes Online: If you chose to accumulate applicant's submissions online, you can easily create a single, downloadable packet of all the submitted materials by clicking the "Generate Book" option. You will then have a single PDF document file for download.
Using this system you can insure that your job listings are posted on a timely basis and exactly in the way that you would like to see them posted. You have the power to post, modify, update and delete listings at your convenience.
If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance, please feel free to contact us at:
Career Planning Center
Fordham University - School of Law
Suite 07, 140 West 62nd St., New York, NY 10023
Phone: 212-636-6926, Fax: 212-636-7852