Post an Online Job Listing
To gain access to Fordham's online Job Bank managed by Symplicity, first time users need to register online. Once approved, you will be able to log in at your convenience and post, alter and remove job listings for students and alumni. Please note Fordham Law only posts direct Employer listings and not third party listings, including listings from search firms.
- Simply go to the following Symplicity Employer Login page and click on the "Register" button.
- Fill in the required information and click the "Submit" button.
- Your application should be approved within two business days. You will receive an email which will include instructions and your password.
To Post a Job:
- Once you receive an email approving your account, return to the Symplicity Employer login page.
- Select the "Sign In" tab at the top of the page and enter your email address and password.
- Now click the "Jobs" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to the "Jobs Postings" page.
- Click the box labeled "Add New" and fill out the required information. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Position Type: Check off the applicable category for the job you are posting
- Title: Please provide a job title for the position
- Job Description: Please provide a description of the job; include all information that a potential applicant would want to know before deciding whether to apply for the position
- Resume Receipt: Select one of the three options for receiving submissions.
- E-mail: Applicants will submit the requested materials through Symplicity and Symplicity will then email them to you as soon as they are submitted; applicants will not see the e-mail address you have provided.
- Accumulate Online: Applicants will submit the requested materials throught Symplicity, where they will be retained until you log in to Symplicity to retrieve them.
- Other (enter below): You may provide any other alternative method for submitting applications; e.g., regular mail, fax, direct email by applicants to an address you specify, or online application via your own proprietary HR site.
- Required Experience Level: Choose the experience level(s) desired for the position. (For student positions, specify the class year(s) that would be suitable for the position. For post-graduate positions, specify whether the position is suitable for Recent Graduates, Experienced Graduates, or both.)
- Policy Affirmation: You will have to check the box indicating your agreement with Fordham's Non-Discrimination Policy.
We will then review and approve your job listing, usually within one business day.
- Length of Posting: By default, the position you have posted will remain active in Fordham's Job Bank for 30 days. To have your listing remain in our Job Bank for a different period of time, simply specify the expiration date in the drop-down box provided in the job listing page.
- Deactivation: If at any time you wish to deactivate your listing, simply return to your job listings page and click "delete" at the top of the page. This will delete only the posted job. Your account remains active and available to you for future job listings.
- Collecting Resumes Online: If you chose to accumulate applicants' submissions online, you can easily create a single, downloadable packet of all the submitted materials by clicking the "Generate Book" option. You will then have a single PDF document file for download.
- Other submission methods: If you are unable to submit your job listing via direct input into Symplicity and must submit it by some other method, please provide all the information set forth in items 4a-4f above to ensure that we wil be able to process your posting expeditiously. (If you do not submit your job listing via direct input into Symplicity, you will have to affirm your agreement with our Non-Discrimination Policy on this page before we can post your job.)
Using this system you can insure that your job listings are posted on a timely basis and exactly in the way that you would like to see them posted. You have the power to post, modify, update and delete listings at your convenience.
If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212.636.7602.
Continue to Post a Job
If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Career Planning Center
Fordham University - School of Law
Suite 07, 140 West 62nd St., New York, NY 10023
Phone: 212-636-6926, Fax: 212-636-7852