Help make this year's Reunion a success!
JOIN YOUR REUNION COMMITTEE
An active reunion committee is integral to the success of Reunion. As a committee volunteer, you serve as a liaison between your peers and the Law School in order to make this year a memorable one. For more information, contact the Reunion Team, at (212) 636-7612 or email@example.com.
AS A REUNION COMMITTEE VOLUNTEER, WE ASK YOU TO
• Get on Board! Attend the Reunion Gala
Mark your calendars for the main event on April 24, 2014.
• Class Gift: Participate in the Reunion Gift Campaign
Make a meaningful gift in honor of your Reunion. We are striving for 100% participation from all Reunion Committee members – gifts of all sizes are important to the School.
• Re-Connect with Classmates
Spreading the word about the Gala is a crucial part of increasing attendance. The more alumni who come, the better the celebration will be. As a Reunion Volunteer you will help make this year a memorable one by reaching out to classmates to encourage their participation in various ways throughout the Reunion year, such as:
- Review class list and help identify volunteers
- Encourage 10-15 classmates to participate in the Class Gift
- Encourage attendance at the Reunion Gala in Spring 2014
- Help locate classmates
- Allow the use of your name on Reunion materials
- Sign an e-mail or mailing to classmates
- Offer suggestions for ways to encourage classmate participation
• Let’s Do It Together
By working with the Reunion Team, we ask you to participate in your Reunion Volunteer conference calls, meeting,
and re-connect with classmates whether it’s on your own schedule or during the virtual call nights.
REUNION COMMITTEE VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTION PDF
Back to Reunion home page