Fordham University School of Law
140 West 62nd Street
New York, NY 10023
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Fordham University School of Law
- Part-Time Faculty, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Legal ExperienceLisa J. Teich advises, counsels and represents management in a wide range of employment-related matters. Her experience includes defending employers against diverse employment-related claims, including discrimination, harassment and retaliation before federal and state courts, administrative agencies, and arbitration tribunals; advising & counseling management on the development and implementation of employment policies and practices, compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, and preventative employment practices in such areas as termination, hiring and discipline; and developing employee handbooks, supervisory manuals and other employment-related forms, policies and procedures.
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Fordham University School of Law
- University of Michigan, Honors College, Ann Arbor, B.A.with distinction