1. Logging In to Active Data Calendar
To log in to Active Data Calendar, visit http://law.fordham.edu/calendar and click on “Submit Events” on the top right corner.
2. Adding Events
- If an event is part of a series, add a new occurrence to the series. Do not add the event as a separate event.
- Event images are available in the "Active Data Calendar Event Images" folder in the K:\ drive
3. Editing Events
- Only the account that entered an event in Active Data Calendar can edit the event and retrieve registrants of the event.
- Active Data Calendar does not allow editing of the date and time of an event or series once someone has registered for the event or series.
4. Event Registration
- Standard Registration Form
- Registrations need to be approved in Active Data Calendar.
- If a registrant cancels registration before approval, the registration is not recorded in Active Data Calendar as a cancellation.
- Once someone has registered for an event or a series, the event date and time cannot be modified.
- Custom Registration Form
- Automatic approval of registration is available.
- Once the custom registration form is in use, it cannot be modified or deleted.
- Request a custom registration form.
- Registration Status
- Calendar managers can cancel, delete, deny, modify and view registrations.
- Cancelled or deleted registrations cannot be restored.
5. Featuring Events on the Law School Home Page
E-Mail email@example.com to request an event to be featured on the Law School home page. Only three events can be featured in the Law School home page at any one time.
Contact the Law School Help Desk.
- 1 (800) 761-2934
- (212) 636-6786
>> Login to Active Data Calendar